Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Servings: Makes 12 cookies
If you are on a diet and need to satisfy a sweet-tooth craving, reach for this guilt-free cookie recipe.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving|
|Total Calories: 51||Protein: 2.4g (9.6 cal)||Carbs: 4.6g (18.4 cal)||Fat: 2.5g (22.5 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup skimmed milk
- ¼ cup Stevia®
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened baking cocoa
- ¼ cup all-natural peanut butter (room temperature)
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir until consistent.
- Form the mixture into 12 separate patties and place onto a piece of wax paper.
- Let cool in the fridge for 30 minutes. Ready to eat – no baking necessary!