Your family will go crazy for these muffin style egg frittatas, packed with healthy goodness. Make in advance and give a quick reheat when you’re ready to serve.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 164||Protein: 12g||Carbs: 2g||Fat: 10g|
- 6 large eggs
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 3 slices cooked ham, chopped
- 3 tbsp. milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with butter, cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the ham, veggies and cheese, then pour the mixture into the individual muffin tins.
- Bake until golden, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let them cool, then store in the fridge and warm up whenever!